Building Services& Utilities is a quarterly magazine which caters to all building
services related to Electrical, Plumbing & Sanitation, Air conditioning,
Acoustics, Vertical Transportation, Fire & Safety, HVAC, Lighting Design and
Facilities Planning. Renowned Ar. N. Mahesh is the Managing Editor of the
Inscape is a national monthly official magazine of Institute of Indian Interior Designers (IIID) published by Designer Publications Kerala Pvt. Ltd. We encompass a wide range of creative design fields targeted at architects, interior designers, engineers, construction professionals, art & craft artists and students. Our team led by IIID National President & Managing Editor Ar. Jabeen L Zacharias is a spirited mix of design journalists, architect-writers and other skilled professionals that strive to bring forth exclusive and quality content for their beloved readers.
Saakruti is Kannada’s first architecture magazine launched in August 2016.
Edited by Prof. Dr. Rama Subrahmanian, this B2C magazine offers a platform for the lay Kannada reading public to engage with design and architecture ideas.
Indian Plumbing Today the official monthly journal of the Indian Plumbing
Association (IPA). This B2B magazine, with an All India subscriber base of
over 2500 reaches plumbing and structural engineers, architects, product
partners, and allied businesses and Designer Publications Kerala (Pvt) Ltd
were the publishers of it from 2016 to 2018.
Books on Architecture and allied fields – Keralathile 111 Architectukal,
Sundarabhavanangal (Coffee Table Book),100 Swapnabhavanangal (Coffee Table Book), Indian Plumbing Association Directory, Pathfinder, Kitchen Designs, Furniture Designs to name a few.
II. Our Events, Relationships and Other Platforms:
1. Media Partnerships:
We have successfully associated/will be associating with the following
International and National Events as Knowledge, Media and Magazine
•FOAID (Festival of Architecture and Interior Design), N.Delhi & Mumbai – 2016,2017, 2018, 2019
• SAID expo’s Design Perspectives in different cities since 2016
• IIA NATCON 2015, Kolkata
• The 361 Degree Conference organized by IA& B since 2013
• The Z-Axis Conference organized by Charles Correa Foundation
• ET SmartGreen Awards 2015
• Roof India Exhibitions since 2016
• India Wood Exhibitions, Bangalore – 2016, 2018, 2020
• Economic Times ET Edge Architecture & Design Summit 2015
• Holy Crescent College of Architecture symposium, ‘ADDA’ 2015, Kochi
• World Interior Meet, Guangzhou, December 2014
• Estrade Real Estate Awards 2015, Singapore
• IIA Kerala Chapter Award Night hosted by Kottayam
• ACETECH Build expo 2016,2017,2019
• DC School of Architecture & Design Symposium 2017
• Delhiwood 2017